Granola monster's Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
Granola monster's LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011|
|Thursday, February 3rd, 2011|
|Wednesday, July 21st, 2010|
|This is how much I don't want to work
Where does the last person you kissed go to school?
University of California.........Irvine. Quel suprise.
Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I'm not really in a bad mood, just normal
What was the first thing you did this morning?
turned off my phone alarm, shut my eyes, reopened them and an hour had gone by...feck
Do you care of what people think of you?
In the way that i want my family to be proud of me and the people around me to think I'm a good person, but if someone judges the shirt I wear etc I could care less
What's the 3rd text message in your inbox say?
"Yeah!! I'm so excited. I'm going to dinner tomorrow at 7:45 you should come!"
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
god i have no idea
Last person you went to the movies with?
semi-complicated. bought a ticket for and watched mama mia! with kelsi, then jesse and shiggy met me at dark knight. Basically I pimped the system as best my parents taught me
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
forward for sure
What are you looking forward to right now?
Hopefully Kelly (cuz) saying yes for sure she can do airport runs so I can go back east for a bit in a couple weeks
Do you miss someone?
Where was your default pic taken?
facebook- brian's place in Davis
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
halfsies, most of the time it's stuff only I find funny, so I keep it to myself, and other times it's criticism people can't take
Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a T?
Who was the last person to make you smile?
mr. heathbar when he showed up in my boss' candy jar
Do you have an older brother?
Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Have you made a mistake this past week?
I don't think so
Whats the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
Whats the first thing you think of when you hear the word "mustard"?
grosss, unless it's honey mustard
Who knows you better than you know yourself?
Who was the last girl you talked to?
Lyndsey who i work with
Who was the last guy you talked to?
the bus driver
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Whose myspace password do you have?
What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Justin's cunty ass message making sure I'm not charging him for utilities when he wasn't here and then he gave me the date he left but left out how he came back two days later and stayed the rest of the week, what a bitch
Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
jesse & megan
Whats the closest thing to you thats liquid?
Something you're happy about?
i have no idea, payday?...in two weeks
What did you do Friday night?
went to the classy Safeway in capitola and shopped while keith and stephen tanned then went to macys then made snaushage for dinner and talked to tera on the phone and made brownies and welcomed natty home for the weekend
What are you doing tonight?
after work I'm going to the gym, then comming home, showering, eating, probs watching my last soprano ep i have, reading
Who else is in the room with you?
oh god like 50 people crazy office
In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
couple days ago
What did you last eat?
What time did you go to sleep last night?
What/who woke you up today?
weird dreams, alarm
Are you excited for the future?
When was the last time someone yelled at you?
I don't know, people don't really yell at me
Do you own a polo shirt?
Are you excited for winter?
What are you going to do after this?
Who's the last guy to call you?
What color shirt are you wearing?
white with navy blue (vertical) striples
Last drink you had?
What is the last thing you thought about?
how much i hate horizontal stripes and love vertical stripes
Is there someone that you want to kiss?
What time is it?
|Tuesday, October 28th, 2008|
1. Do you hate your last ex?
No, I don't think i ever will which is part of my/the problem
2. When is the last time you took a nap?
last week sometime
3. Do you only drink bottled water?
at home because we always have it, but here ze brita works
4. Have you ever made a boyfriend/girlfriend mad?
who hasn't honestly? Ripon and i had this discussion about how you kind of need your boif/girlf to go crazy every once and awhile to affirm that the relationship means enough etc. aka ripon bitched about his exgirlf not going crazy once
7. Who was the last person to send you a Myspace message?
8. Who was on your mind most today?
ripon and my mam
9. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
in a good relationship
12. Is your cellphone through Cingular?
fuck no. V for lyfe
13. Have you dated people who were not good for you?
14. How will you spend your next B-Day?
16. Are you missing someone?
17. Do you like to snowboard?
18. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
no but some do
19. What instant messaging service do you use?
20. Would you believe your ex if they said they still loved you?
21. What's your most hated food?
22. What's your favorite color or colors?
blues and reds
23. Would you date your best friend?
yes, my man bff
24. Who was your favorite teacher in middle school?
25. Have you ever had a panic attack?
27. What color is your hair?
29. How old are your siblings?
almost 12, 15 and 16
32. What do you want most right now?
snuggle with someone who wouldnt poke me etc to fuck with me because I'm watching saw 3 and am very frightened/on edge
33. What is a major pet peeve of yours?
35. What are you doing tonight?
watching saw 3 with the beezys of the house, being really classy drinking gin and tonic and eating wheat thins with goat cheese that has cinnamon and cranberries in it
36. Is your myspace display name from a song?
ish, dani california is a song haha
38. Are you happy at the moment?
I'm my happiest I've been in awhile
41. Do you have a hidden stash of candy somewhere?
42. Do you have over 100 CDs?
43. What are you wearing right now?
jeans, tank and hoodie
44. Is your phone right beside you?
across the room
45. Are you cold?
46. What will you be doing in 2 hours?
watching something happy
47. Recently done anything you regret?
not enough to feel bad still
48. Ever trip over your own feet?
all ze time
49. Favorite color pen ink to use?
50. Do you wish someone would call you?
|Tuesday, September 11th, 2007|
7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.
Ben Affleck, Tom DeLonge, Aaron Peirsol.
I think I'm gonna have to replace Aaron Peirsol with Vince Vaughn, as much as I love watching him do backstroke I cannot resist a man who loves crabcakes. the end.
ps. I leave in 4 days, if you want to see me call me or text me if you don't like to talk to me, my number hasn't changed since 7th grade, I'm not expecting anything but I'm putting it out there.
|Monday, May 28th, 2007|
I'm not going to be able to genuinely update for awhile. maybe ever. But for some reason I thought this worthy. I just looked down at my hip, each of with are adorned with bruises from prom night/morning when i was being "taken care of" and carried into a room/bed and the aforementioned child-bearingly wide area was hit. the worst one also had a little scrape to go with it, nothing bad I thought. Now I look, and its fucking scarred. I actually enjoy scars sometimes, because I'm that fucking sentimental. But not this one. I now have a nice memory of the shittiest time of my life. That's all. And also, I've had more brownies in the last 3 days than ever before. It rules/sucks.
|Wednesday, January 17th, 2007|
|Thursday, December 14th, 2006|
1. male friend: Joe
2. female friend: Chelsie
3. Vacation: The ones back east, specifically philly
4. age: 18- i keep forgetting I am-wooohooo
5. memory: 8th grade
1. Time of day: eh either when you have to get up early so the morning, or maybe like the downtime.
2. Day of the week: Mondays usually always suck
3. Food: pickles/mustard
4. Memory: Eh i dunno
5. Boyfriend or girlfriend: um now that I look back....zach, towards the end. my personal faves were the DVD I never saw for valentines day unwrapped, and his really romantic (sarcasm) suggestion when i did something for the first time. yeah. i feel sick now thanks.
1. Person u saw: Micheal. he's in the kitchen making cookies
2. Talk on the phone: Joe
3. Hugged: uh Meghan outside target while we got a CHRISTmas tree
4. Messaged: Uh Joe
5: IM: CHelsie awhile ago when my computer crashed
1. Kiss: Jared Mercer- he now works at the Anchor Blue in Grossmont center
2. Serious bf or gf: zach I guess
3. Car: mini vannnn
4. First school: uh preschool-wesley chruch thing by state
5. First friend: um "the guys" in atlanta, three brothers that were my neighbors kids
1. What are you doing now: watching tv with michael, wondering when joe will call me back
2. Tonight: I am maybe eating more Ben and Jerrys, not sure yet, and then doing NOTHING
3. Wearing: stripy flowy skirt, red reefs, brown lacy tank top
4. what did you eat for lunch: bacon breakfast croissant from Bravo's
5: Better than yesterday: nope.
1. Is: Thursday
2. Got any plans: Wake up really early and get to Valhalla and say bye to Joe, run and get ready and go shopping with mom, go to appointment and babysit
3. Goal: Get my mom to buy the rest of my presents and gimme money that i can use for gas this weekend
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Joe leaves, thursdays always suck
5. Do you have to work: nah me no job have
1. Number: 8
2: Song: I dunno
3. Color: dark blue, red
4 Season: fall
5. State: California
1. Are you in love? yep
2. Dating someone? no we are together. I hate the term dating, its so confusing and leaves so much in the air. yeah.
3. Missing someone? duh
4. Mood? needy, a lil tired
5. Wanting? It to be next week.
|Wednesday, December 6th, 2006|
My mom is une whore du jour. I am lonely and wanted to talk to her and its been 30 minutes and she hasnt claledme back. seriously, fuck work and call meh! I could have totally called Irvine by now but nooo I read my new Oprah and wait for her. I'm really lonely and everything's hitting me. I'm gonna write Ashley a letter and hide it in her stuff so she can cry as much as I will be in the next day. Seems like I'm not allowed to eat english muffins anymore, each time I do it makes me really uneasy and gross feeling. Oh well I'll hit up some yogurt. Ohh soccer's on. I have to hide my toaster for the fire inspections, tee hee. Current Mood: lonely
|Saturday, December 2nd, 2006|
|Scrub a dub dub I want a big ass tub
1 . Right now: I'm hot n sweaty, and my stomach is gurgling, i think it needs more sit ups!!
2. I am really craving: a cuddle buddy and a jamba juice
3. Last year for Christmas: ohhh christmas, its always amazing at my moms, its just so much shit packed in the living room and we each have our own spot. mine is of course the couch, fuck the floor
4. This one time I was really drunk and: I found it difficult to climb up a mexican embankment
5. I really don't understand: why i cry a lot
6. I wish I was: always with the ones i loved
7. I can't wait for: Wednesday
8. If I don't like you: I will stalk your myspace and mutter vuglarities
9. MySpace makes me so mad sometimes because: NOONE FUCKING COMMENTS/MESSAGES me back except Chelsie
10. This morning: I woke up to Joe's texts
11. Last night: My phone (I shouldn't blame the phone, its a good phone, its the horrible horrible service up here) failed me once again and I didnt get any calls or messages and therefore went to bed without a goodnight
12. My best friend(s) are: further away than I'd like
13. I can't believe: I'm in a long distance relationship.
14. The last CD I bought was: "THe DJs are the Heroes" best of Dave Shelly and Chainsaw 2005
15. I really wish I drove: a jaguar
16. I was really upset: when I couldn't log onto my Rapids Reward and am worried I haven't racked up ANY frequent flyer miles
17. I was soooooo happy when: I got a call saying I had a lovely bouquet waiting for me at the office and found out my Mam and Mike sent me Gardenaiakfdjkfj Daisys congradulating me on my first final and hoping that the flowers will help me through the weekend.
18. Some advice I could give to you: You're beautiful even if noone tells you and you're funny even if noone laughs
19. My parents are: read above. awesome.
20. I really wish I could have: a lot of money
21. Last weekend was: Fucking awesome. Homecooked meals, great sex, bowling, shopping, family, home.
22. This weekend will be: full of my finals but hopefully good
23. I really can't stand: How my feet have become peely and dry.
24. My computer: is a good piece o' dell
25. One day I want to be: stable
26. I can't stop listening to: journey
27. The last person I talked to was: Ashhhhhley
28. I laughed so hard: when Joe joked for the upteenth time about Ashley and mine's looming sexual love
29. Who ever thought to invent: hot chocolate makers, niiiice
30. Wake up and smell the: crisp cold smell of bad cell phone service
31. When times get tough: breathe, listen to good music, and talk
32. Don't ever underestimate: how much a smile means
33. The last time I went to a bar: was at McP's in Coronado for the annual SEAL reunion. Mingled with Jessu Ventura, sadly, Rudy from Survivor wasn't there this time.
34. I could never live without: love and support
36. I have never (TRULY) loved anyone: with one leg
37. This time last year: High school soccer was underway and I probably went to Hillcrest with Joe Kate and Lane to see Kinsey sometime around here.
38. I can't wait for: fucking wednesday duh!
39. When I look outside: I can almost smell the smoke and feel the cold
40. Don't even think about asking me: to share
41. I am listening to: people upstairs like fucking jumping up and down WHILE bouncing a bowling ball
42. The character I am most like on Laguna Beach? definitely Alex Q, with the feminine hygiene problem
43. If I won the lottery: I would be very, very happy and you would get a very, very good christmas gift
44. Who cares: we'll never really know will we? Current Mood: "groz"
|Thursday, September 7th, 2006|
|I'm a mean machine, been drinking gasolean.
All I want is a burrito. And the ability to smile. And something to smile about. And to not be so weak. I cry way too often and I fear people will get tired of it and slap me on either one of my tender cheeks. At least I'm losing weight. ha, with my luck I'm not. I dont even know why I'm on here... Current Mood: frustrated
|Monday, October 10th, 2005|
|UM, P. Fucking S.
That crazy guy on the street in DC when we were waiting in line to go to the Ford Theater WAS right, TUPAC'S fucking alive!
....really wierd because i JUST watched behind the music on that whole rap gangsta deal.
|Monday, October 3rd, 2005|
|Suckle of my nipple?
I managed to get through about one hundred and fiddy pages. then jumped to the last fiddy. Then i just read the Pink Monkey notes and crap. Seemed like a grand book. It ended with a little titty action so I'm not complaining! oh my god i am such a man. But at least my BMI's good! har har. I'm doing well and today went by like a whirlwind in the dustbowl (i love you steinbeck) and although it was productive it wasn't an ideal last day of spring break, then again this wasn't an ideal spring break. hahaha spring break sucked such fatty balls.whatever. what's sad is that im laughing right now. like outloud. lol style. omg im laughing so hard im crying. its just funny how shitty it managed to be. Granted, it had its moments, im not being a bitch and generalizing because when i saw people i had fun but we all know there was a fucked up thing the entire time so yeah. oh well. JayZ says it so well "kiss my whole asshole", because shit i hate it when people only kiss part of it, take it all bitch. fountainhead and grapes of wrath are the only homework i did. i am that cool. sadly those are the only classes i care about. time to get into bed, no more late nights and late mornings. ew i hate waking up early. Current Mood: ready
|Friday, September 30th, 2005|
|Holes in yo Zapatos
I'm finding Grapes of Wrath to be less of a struggle, taking it a couple chapters at a time. I knew u all were wondering so there. im back to feeling pathetic. but not as bad. i unearthed (new word of the week) chelsie's gift of candy and found the wierd european chocoalte crunch milkness to hit the spot quite nicely. although i should probably choke something down with more substance as i am already experiencing a sugar low. shaking is always fun. i want to listen to music but my dads in here downloading the pics we took at the beach and he doesnt like jay z or when i listen to music he has to make comments. hes cool im just looking for reasons to bitch. went down to the rocks and it was quite crowded and i saw a bro and his bro ho and his single and shirtless bro friend and it was quite funny and my dad asked me what id call them and i said exactly that and then we had a social discussion because he always likes to feel cool and see whats up with kids these days so i had to explain what a bro is and such. like how a couple nights ago he asked me if kids still have parties like they used to in his day. omg he breaks out this question like once a month i swear. joe and i had a good laugh over it though when i brought it up last night. sweet music time. eep my stomachs a little off. has been for quite awhile though, the whole feeling like im gonna vomit sensation really gets old after a couple days. damn im the biggest whiner i know, eh blow me. just kidding i am cock-less.maybe. or was that what was so funny? ill never tellll. im wearing my millencolin shirt and downloaded a lot of their shit, god i miss them. i love me some swedish skate punk. omg i went pee seriously a minute ago. this is bullshit ive barely consumed or drank anything all day. guh. hopelessness sets in. i haven't cried today. im quite impressed. i attempted to listen to district sleeps alone and had to turn it off. yeah. its that bad. it really blows being out here (mission valley) too because i feel quadruple times as isolated and detached from everything as i already do/should. sweet i have succeeded in making myself feel like shit. we leave in like an hour to go to laser tag. i really hope i don't see anyone i know, or wouldnt want to see. then meghan goes to water polo we look at lazy boys and then im home. its like week of deja vu. at about 8 is when everything ends. every night. the predictability is comforting but also unsettling. ugh i forgot to get tweezers hair stuff and tennis stuff at my moms. oh my mom and mike left for hawaii. like right now. wierd. so much potential. crushed. i wish spring break would stop kicking me in the ass. it fucking hurts. Current Mood: lonely
|Monday, September 5th, 2005|
|My father is a douchewhat?!
So sleeping in felt really wierd today and awkward and the blinds kept going up and down and yeah. delusions/hallucinations....My dad is a bipolar jerk who takes my van to costco but does fix the drivers seat recliner! yess! now i can actually sleep in my car instead of uncomfortably curled up. My house is strewn with boxes and half of everything is packed and I don't like it. I want to get out of here ASAP. So hopefully someone gets back from surfing early. what am i saying, he ain't even up yet I bet. guh. Next friday is most likely a bust now, my dad already informed me i have to babysit most likely, then was an asshole when i told him i had plans and then put me down for the fact that he has to get movers most likely and its his fault because he's moving during the week and yeah. i don't want to have to deal with this. I should be able to break away from this right now. eh im actually in a good mood despite all these bitchings. my bruises are beginning to fade and i just scrubbed my peely face to the max so it feels nice n refreshed. I'm outtie, although i call my dad an asshole i am now off to slave away for him even though he's not here, so he will be more lenient. im a slaaaaaaaave. Current Mood: hopeful
|Sunday, August 21st, 2005|
Holy shit it is raining so hard here. I parked in the mud last night, shit I hope my baby can get out. My dad went to Nordstroms to go shoe shopping...i swear he's straight...
|Saturday, July 16th, 2005|
I just had a dance party with myself, sam the cooking guy and the postal service.
thank god zach's here to save me from myself.
|Wednesday, July 6th, 2005|
I found my wallet! If you didn't hear me bitch about it today-I thought I lost it or it was taken by the high profile theif we have at our ghetto establishment. Merci jesus it was on top of my dresser. Chillin like a villan next to my breast cancer bracelet. I love it. I fondled it for 5 minutes when I found it. My mom kicked my ass, literally. What a biznatch. guh I think my dads back with costco shit. I needa to go blockbuster. im in my jammies. i hope it is full of hot guys like it and ralphs always is when i looks me best. naht. meh. Are you there God, it's me, Dani. Please let me pass my Pre-cal final tomorrow. I'll try and only drink one soda a day. And not say you and your son, and his mom, and her husband, and all your apostles names in vain. mmkay? Current Mood: hopeful
|Saturday, June 25th, 2005|
Raise your hand if u like jiggling your tummy and hearing all the liquid inside while waiting for santa?
oh,just me then eh?
I love you.
You, yes, you!
|Sunday, June 12th, 2005|
Um how about u come to school on an empty stomach tomorrow eh pacha? Current Mood: excited